Friday, December 7, 2012

Closing week

Dear all,

How sad that we have reached the end of our webskills course. Things are going to change but one thing will stay the same my addiction to technology. I will continue going on the route that was paved for us during the course. I wish to try out all the tools we got acquainted with and make my lessons more enjoyable.

I have enjoyed all the topics we had in our course. Personally I liked learner autonomy and learning styles a lot. I could implement some of the tools in my lessons and students love it. Students are hooked to their computers and love all the things that come through the net let it be games/readings/learning.

I plan to continue my searches on the net and discover all the tools thoroughly.

Thank you for all of my peers and thank you Courtney!

Miss you all!

Eszter

No comments:

Post a Comment