Monday, November 19, 2012

Week 7 Learners autonomy

Hello,

Nice to be here again. A bit late... (I have some problems with my health.)

Learners autonomy is one of the most important things for me. I would like to help my students become independent learners. To help learners become more and more independent in their studies is one of the teachers tasks. It can be achieved only when the student and the teacher is there at the same time and willing to cooperate.

With one of my groups we have just started the process and taking our first steps on the road. What I can see right now that not all of my students are ready for this change. Some of them love and others just do not come with us. For those who hesitate and are not willing to collaborate I do not force them. I hope to see them joining us when they realized what they are missing out on.

I will be back with one computer classroom soon.

Eszter

No comments:

Post a Comment