Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week 8

Hi everybody,

This week again was a fruitful week for I think all of us.

I could try out several tools that were new for me. I have created a class on Nicenet and one on Web Poster Wizard. I am definitely going to try both of them out starting from next week on.

I felt a bit overwhelmed this week even though I enjoyed all the new tools and trying them out but somehow I had the feeling all week that I just do not have time for everything and I felt I forgot something. Hope I did not.

I plan to do a revision on what we have done so far during this course and try to organize things in a way that they are logical to me. I also plan to use all the new tools with my classes the word searches and crosswords I can create very easily and very fast.

Eszter

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eszter,

    I'm sorry that you felt a bit overwhelmed during week 8. Just remember that now you know about all the tools, even if you don't have time to explore them in as much depth as you would like to. When you come across time in the future, you can explore them then. The learning never ends!

    You've done a great job and now know a plethora of new tools to use in the future!

    Best,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete